Monday, June 3, 2013

KoF Plays: Gunpoint - First Impressions


Gunpoint is an awesome game. You should buy it with money.


I'm still struggling with the whole running commentary thing, but luckily I can edit out any bumbling that I do while making a video. I did just that when I removed a five minute long, directionless dialogue that amounted to me comparing Gunpoint to Monkey's Island in its humor and enjoyability. Trust me, it was horrible.

When I learn to articulate my thoughts into words a little more smoothly, I'm hoping my commentary won't be nearly as cringe worthy. I shudder to think what'd happen if I left that in.

It helps that I'm figuring out the ins and outs of video editing. It's a lot simpler now than it seemed to be at first, there's just a lot of little tricks and things you need to keep in mind while editing. I'm sure I haven't even gotten to the fancy stuff, but I feel pretty fancy altering the speed of drawn out clips.

My voice is that of a queer chipmunk in fast forward. I'm not sure if this is a bad thing, but maybe Extra Credits will take me on if they ever need a new host.

No comments:

Post a Comment